Potters Hollow Company Ltd operates the Potters Hollow website, which provides healthcare and pharmaceutical services. Our privacy notice applies to all products and services offered by Potters Hollow Company Ltd, a company incorporated in Ghana with company registration number CS002392020 with registered office address H/NO. A 48 Planners Avenue 6612, Okpoi-Gonno. This policy excludes any products or services that have separate privacy notices which do not incorporate this privacy notice.
- Completes an online form(s), participate in surveys, enter into any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications or participate in any other interactive areas that appears on our website
- Interacts with us on any of our social media platforms
- Provides or updates details when accessing any of our websites or services available and
- Contacts us offline through telephone, email and or post.
You are however responsible for compliance with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protections laws should you intend giving us personal information about someone else. As required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that beforehand, you have the person’s explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
- provide any services that you have requested or ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any products, services and any information you request from us;
- manage and administer products and services you ask us to provide;
- enhance our relationship with you in terms of customer services and support;
- monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, and services and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate or crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights which includes liaising with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes;
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research or feedback on your use of our products and services;
- to monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- deliver targeted advertisement, marketing strategy and or information to you;
- provide you with location-based services where we collect geo-location data.
- check specific information from your device or systems directly relevant to your use of the websites, or services against our records to make sure the websites, or services are being used in accordance with our end-user agreements and to troubleshoot any problems;
- obtain information relating to any technical errors or other issues with our website and services;
- collect information about how you and users use the functions of the features of our website and services; and
- gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our applications or services.
- customer relationship management software to provide you with any information, products or services you request;
- our service providers and agents or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, advertising agencies, agency trading desks, supply side platforms and data management platforms) to enable us provide you with the products, services and information you request foror which we believe is of interest to you;
- partners, including website and mobile app publishers, retailers and developers that may help us to provide you with the products, services and information you request which we believe is of interest to you;
- third parties, where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to sending information example social media sites or other third party application providers;
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully, for example, in response to a court order;
- any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- our own professional auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities;
- another organisation if we transact any business or assets with;
- another organisation to whom we may transfer our agreement with you; and
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.